How do I enable DSR, VXGI, MSAA on my GTX 970

jarlmaster

In Runtime
I don't see the settings to enable these features of my 970 anywhere in the nvidia control panel. Do any of you guys know how to enable these?

I tried that. The settings don't show up. I don't see any of those settings. That's what I was trying to tell you. It's not a big deal. I probably won't use DSR or MSAA anyway

yeah why would you. MSAA is easily acceptable in almost any game anyway and DSR is gonna grab your graphic card by the balls.

I suppose you have everything updated.
Next question would be if it's supported on your current video cable. If you are using an older DVI or HDMI standard it could be the problem.

Lastly have you checked out Nvidia experience? The options should be there as well.

Last edited:
There is your problem.

I remember once i was looking through Nvidia control panel to find a feature. It wasn't there because i was using VGA.
I was actually about to ask you if you used VGA, but i realized that no modern card comes with a VGA port. So i removed that part again before posting.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

just noticed a mistake in my previous post. i said "MSAA is easily acceptable in almost any game anyway"
Acceptable should have been accessible

Back
Top Bottom