How do I

G35x

Golden Master
Well, I draged the Paint icon from my tool bar, then put it in objectdock, then i draged it onto the desktop accidently, and it got deleted. So how can I get paint back, is there a folder where the icon is helpp...Thanks

paint is in c:\WINDOWS

edit: nvm its not there. thought it was. ill check l8er when i get back to my windows comp.

Should be in program files...uumm..try in system32/system folder...

EDIT> Just search for it, Start>Search etc you know the rest.

Ive already looked in there but I dont see it for some reason. I looked for the icon and a folder but dont seem to see it. Is it in another folder or something.

Talking to John

Yeah I just found it..Thanks. For some reason in my windows folder there is no "system32" folder yeah I know thats weird.

Wait! I always get an error when loggin on, About win32 error. but i just hit ok and the computer runs fine. Im gonna go restart and screen shot of the error

Yeah its not a system32 error, but I dont have that folder for sure. Also here is the error I keep getting when the computer turns on.

untitled6hh1.jpg

I think your gonna have to either repair or reformat XP. Code 20 means XP cannot communicate with system files correctly. Which is why you prob cant see your system32 folder.

Back
Top Bottom