How could you make a profit?

That person might have gotten the parts wholesale direct from the manufacturer, or something like that...

You get in to OEM builder programs with the suppliers of the parts. But the catch there is you have to buy in bulk or purchase so many items in a set time period. Usally the time frame is a month. Finding a nitch in the market you can build for is the trick. Good luck...

You get in to OEM builder programs with the suppliers of the parts. But the catch there is you have to buy in bulk or purchase so many items in a set time period. Usally the time frame is a month. Finding a nitch in the market you can build for is the trick. Good luck...

Exactly I used to sub wholesale for a while on Ebay. I was basically getting middled but I didn't have any overhead which was nice cause at that time I didn't have the money to buy in bulk. I've though about buying some bulk stuff and getting back into it though.

Personaly i think it is very risky business with ebay cos it all depends if ther eis someone that wants your exact product at the time you have it listed , i have seen some things go real high on there and then an identical item like a few months later goes for a lot less

Back
Top Bottom