How to configure TjMax on Everest Ultimate?
I use Everest Ultimate that has an option for G15 keyboards to monitor CPU heat output (on screen) when I’m in games. Everest has a TjMax of 105ºC, but I know I need TjMax=95ºC to be able to see the real temps of this processor (RealTemp has it). How do I change the TjMax of Everest to 95ºC
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor