How Can I Use Xbox 360 Controller (works With PC) Headset For Chatting

tomcruise3230

In Runtime
How Can I Use Xbox 360 Controller (works With PC) Headset For Chatting in chat rooms

Can some one please tell me is their a software I can use to for my xbox 360 controller for my windows XP PC (has a usb 2.0 so it works with PC) that lets me chat with others using the headset that plugs into the xbox 360 controller? If their isn't any then is it possible using some other method for chatting online using my headset? About the headset: it allows gamers to use in game voice chat, private chat, audio for video chat and in-game voice recognition for Xbox Live. (So i want to do the same thing on a PC but without playing a game like using the headset to chat on windows messenger, yahoo messenger, etc)

There is a piece of software that allows wired Xbox 360 controllers to speak to the PC yes, though I'm not sure wheather the voice feature would work or not. I'm guessing it could do, given the software is written by them:

http://xbcd360guide.50webs.com/download.html

Well my windows XP pc automatically recognized the usb 2.0 xbox 360 controller when i connected it the first time (I could listen buy couldn't used the voice feature) So should I still install this if it could make the voice feature work? Please, let me know as I don't want it to conflict with my existing setting

Back
Top Bottom