how can i unlock my video card?????

timmy1

Baseband Member
i have a go 6800 ultra and when i try overclock it doesnt want to stay overclocked. i think there might be a lock on the card. how can i find out and if there is how would i go about unlocking it?? :confused:

THANX

dylan ur making really random post which is bad for u. and how did u overclock it in ur bios? and i wouldnt suggest doing it on a labtop as labtops dont have suffcient cooling.

dylanroscovich said:
Eh Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't the OTF, reply with answers man! To the guy with the question:

Go to google and search around, and also, search "coolbits" without the parenthisis and there should be a link. Just say yes and ok to everything, even the registry things. Open up you're GUI Control Panel for nVidia, and there should be some newer options. When you OC, move it around 10MHz at a time, and mainly focus on you're memory. I don't know why you'd want to OC a great card like that, but w/e floats your boat is good for you right? :D

Anyways, good luck and don't fry it!

P.S Try looking up other nVidia Overclocking Programs in google, and see what you get.

timmy said:
yes i used coolbits, powerstrip, and riva tuner...none worked

CoolBits ALWAYS works, otherwise you have a very strange card..... It's in the options in your nVIdia control panel, look for newer options. Took me a few days until I finally relaized they were there. :eek:

HRHunteRHR said:
This isn't the OTF, reply with answers man! To the guy with the question:

Go to google and search around, and also, search "coolbits" without the parenthisis and there should be a link. Just say yes and ok to everything, even the registry things. Open up you're GUI Control Panel for nVidia, and there should be some newer options. When you OC, move it around 10MHz at a time, and mainly focus on you're memory. I don't know why you'd want to OC a great card like that, but w/e floats your boat is good for you right? :D

Anyways, good luck and don't fry it!

P.S Try looking up other nVidia Overclocking Programs in google, and see what you get.

ive tried coolbits and i even had those options before coolbits. but ithink it might have to do with that its a dell notebook, with a dell mobo...and ive also tried nvtweak...ive also looked on google but they're all for desktop cards :(

Back
Top Bottom