how can i make my fxf 7800gt better ?

RAM!!!! ANd if your playin online.. BETTER INTERNET!
But if you can get at least 2gb.. although 1gb is fine.

ya u really shouldnt have bought that cpu cause its old and outdated u shouldve gotten a 939 amd 64 cpu, theres no need to make ur vid card any better because it can play all the new games out now with all the settings at max if ur lagging and games arent running well then its because the rest of ur system isnt very good

yeah bad bad choice on the cpu.. should of asked us before u bought it. the old socket 754 series is outdated and doesn't hold up to the architecture of the socket 7 series very well.. My advice to you have atleast a gig of ram. (doesn't matter the brand regardless of what everyone tells you, yes some perform better than others but dont need that right now) buy a socket 939 cpu with a socket 939 mobo (higher than 3000+) and you will be good to go.

its not doing that bad i still got a 7299 on 3dmark05 and thats with 512 memory once i get another 512 it will go way up

golfer07 said:
i just bought this proc.

You spent all that money on a graphics card, and didn't see that you have a horrible Socket 754 64 bit proc, 512 MB of cheap ram, and now I see why you're asking if there's any way you can make that graphics card better.

Get a socket 939 motherboard
Get a socket 939 AMD 64 3500
Get 1G of OCZ ram (2x512MB)
DOnt upgrade your graphics card

Then you will be in heaven.

With those specs you won't really be able to take advantage of that great card.

dude im running mine at 2.3 yours is at 2.7 wow thats a big diff. yours isent that much better then mine. and my card isent running bad in more means at all once i get another 512 it will work awesome. i scoreed 7299 with it thats not bad at all so i dont rly care what you guys think. i no your trying to help but how am i going to go and sell all my stuff and get new shit... im not a hardcore gamer i like to play games ya and i like nice graphics this system does it playes COD2 awesome and im getting fear in about 15 mins lol form x-mas so i will let oyu know how that goes.. THX :)

well it sucks for running fear but i would have to say thats becuase of my 512 only and i am thinking about geting a proc. and mobo but look at my other thread and reply on there

Back
Top Bottom