how can i make my fxf 7800gt better ?

well w would you want to make it better?? its already hella good. but i suppose if you must, then ocing.

if your not performing well in games, its your ram. a gig is best.

They FxF7800gt (Well all 7800's) Have alot of headroom for OC'ing, just make sure to watch the temps and look for artifacts. :)

Do this:

"NVidia has even built overclocking settings into its latest drivers. To enable them, open the Windows Registry editor by going to Start, Run, typing regedit, and pressing Enter. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/NVIDIA Corporation/Global/NVTweak/," right-click the right pane of the editor and choose to add a new DWord called coolbits. Edit that entry and give it a hex value of 3, then close your Registry editor. The NVidia tab under your PC's advanced display properties settings will now feature a "Clock Frequency Settings" page that allows you to adjust memory and graphics chip clock speeds for your board. Click the "Detect Optimal Frequencies" button if you want the utility to try to find safe overclocked settings for your graphics board."

awesome thx guys and i was thinking of geting 512 so ya thx a bunch tho and im going to go try that TRD

Back
Top Bottom