How Can I Fix my Icons?

KillaRay

Baseband Member
i just recently connected my computer with my TV to use as a second monitor, and while messin with the settings i accidently altered the settings of my actual monitor... it made all my text extremely big then i messed again and it made it all extremely small.. now i've fixed that and have normal size font, i had messed with the DPI by mistake which made the text change sizes... anywho now i have extremely small startbar icons, how do i ge tthem back to normal size? i mean its a little cool havin them small like that but i like to see them clearly expecially my ram monitor for instance

Right click your taskbar, click on Properties, then go to the Start Menu Tab, click on Customize for either Start Menu or Classic Start Menu, whichever you have selected.

IF you have Start Menu selected, the option should be at the top for Large or Small Icons.
If you have the Classic Start Menu selected, scroll down at the bottom until you see Show Small Icons in Start Menu and uncheck it.

right click anywhere on the desktop and go down to properties. then click the settings tab and check the screen resolution, adjust that to whatever you like.

na its not my resolution.. its at 1024x768 its been on that since i first started my computer up...

untitled6ru.jpg

i checked the startbar preferences and it is on large already.. im so confused but i upped an image so u can see wut im talkin about

Back
Top Bottom