How big is yours?

I cant be bothered to spend 100 more on a LCD monitor which just saves me a bit of space and offers worse perfomance. PART OF THE CRT FAITH :D

Yeah, but check out the specs for the monitor though. It's really, really good for an LCD:

ViewSonic VX922 Black/Silver 19" 2ms gray-to-gray (avg.); 2ms white-black-white (typ) LCD Monitor 270 cd/m2 650:1 0.294mm Pixel Pitch - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116375

The downside to this is that Viewsonic is coming out with something better and faster :( already.

Ha, the reviews are finally in at Newegg. I remember when I first bought that monitor on there, there were no reviews but one only. Now, there's 17 of them and all super positive.

I paid a total of $440ish or somewhere around there including all shipping and taxes. It's a little more than what I was willing to pay, but the reviews online and the specs made me think twice. I usually don't like spending more than $400 for monitor. That's in US dollars though. So far, I have to say it's well worth it. I threw pretty much all my games at it (no school now-so I can play, play, play) and not one single fault. No ghosting, no flickers, smooth light transitions, no artifacts either (although that may have something do do with my video card), and no dead pixels. There still needs to be work done on lighting. You know how when you look at an LCD at an angle, it gets a little dark? It's improved, but needs more improvement to match the CRT level of brightness. It's just the way it is with LCD's no matter how good they are. But if you look at the screen straight on like normal, it's awesome.

Projectors are very high quality. I have first hand experience with them at work. I love it. Excellent for gaming, movies, and presentations. Otherwise, it's a bit overkill for regular stuff. Great home theater component and I must have one in the future.

I got a 17 inch. Projectors are nice. My friend and I took his dads from work one time. It s ahi qaulity one cause he said he spent about 5k on it. Well anyways we hooked it up and played CS:CZ. needless to say we got headshots left and right because it was SO EASY to aim because the heads where HUGE. If I ever do upgrade it will b e to a 21inch. And yes I clicked on this topic thinking that it was already locked.

Back
Top Bottom