Hottest Computers on the Market

not trying to mock u or anything lhuser, but why not just go with a 7800 gt? sorry that this is so offtopic :D. better peformance for the same price pretty much,

there all pretty much the same. benchmark wise. all graphic cards are the same accept one company just finds a way to make it better for same price and can market for more.

It's a good system, but there are some parts of that PC that could be better. That case is like the ugliest, freakishly looking case I have ever seen. Non way in hell I would buy that no matter how good the parts are inside. EEwwwwwwww....

mayorredbeard said:
not trying to mock u or anything lhuser, but why not just go with a 7800 gt? sorry that this is so offtopic :D. better peformance for the same price pretty much,

It's too high priced.

The original price of 1 PC is $1499 with the AMD64X2 so....can't afford an extra $500...b/c thaqt would cost me $1500 for three cards

that case looks like it was designed and manufactored by Ferrari. whats the aerodynamics on that thing? lol

lhuser said:
My next system would be 3 PC equipped with an Athlon 64 X2 4200+ and 1GB RAM Each. All equipped with the Radeon X850 With 2 DVD burner. All this covered with an ASUS K8N-SLI

And you know what? I'm not imperessed with the ABIT Fatal1ty. The gamer they chose wasn't the best. He sucked. If they would have chose me, their ABIT Fatal1ty would have been an actual Hardcore Gamer

Well "Fatal1ty" is the alias for the guy. He's known as Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel. He's won so many championships that it's crazy. If they named it after you, they would have to change the name to whatever your gaming alias is.

did anyone look at the pcs i posted? its 16gigs of ram for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 5 terybytes lol does no one find that interesting and that case is stupid looking. looks like a robots head. it looks o familar. and my pc kills that pos.

Back
Top Bottom