Hotmail

I actually got suspended once for punching the livin shit out of someone my parents did not care they said good for me. I have been to the head he cares fuck all about his school anyway i changed my adress email, i get real beaten up fat lip broken nose i might actually start going to the police its mobile phone abuse as well but i changed my number. The school is shit and its all cus i like computers but im not gonna give up on them i am still hopefully gonna work for microsoft and be a network advisor i love this sort of stuff.

Well what you think is what you think what he thinks is what he thinks just ignore him even change school if you have to...

when they bully you, pull their trousers down so everyone sees how small their willy's are...roflmfao...then they wont b comin bk to that school ;)

my gypsy friend beat up two bullies punched in the nose must of hurt, Slapped in the face and kicked them he is gonna be chucked out thoug :~(

If your life is miserable dont just sit around and take it all. You have to do something about it. I suggest you do something about it know like-

1.) Go to the police as you say (PHYISICAL ABUSE IS ILLEGAL)
2.)If the teachers are useless tell them that you are being abused and will contact the police (that will get them off thier arses)
3.) Look at other schools around the area.

If you have no one to talk to call or email the samaritians. They are trained in these matters and are superb in dealing with these problems.

the number is- 08457 90 90 90

email- jo@samaritans.org

Back
Top Bottom