Hotmail

Steven11

BSOD
I know everyone will hate me for this but how do i get into someones hotmail account that i dont know the password because when i get bullied at school they make up addresses e.g stevenisgay_9@homail.com and i wanna get in cus i hate it. what can i do?

i dont think u can mate, i feel sorry for u though, just show the teacher what they are doin and try and get it stopped!!

Yeh that is the least of my worries i get beaten up and pushid in thorn bushes and stuff stolen off me. My parents went to the head and he did not actually do lots :~(. Anyway how can i shut it down cus i dont want it to be around anymore.?

steven maybe this will work add it to your messenger and see if anyone is login it but first he have to accept you talk to him and know his name and give it your mother or father saw they can give to the head of the school but first you have to know if he gave you the real name you will know because you know the student that is in yur class

Bully's are just cowards, Who act "Hard" and "Big" in front of their so called mates. They are cowardly and very insecure. Try your best to ignore them, And if things get too bad, Talk to the teacher or something.

Forget the hotmail account and get the bullying stopped. Go see the head of the school and get the people who are doing it to you thrown out. I hate people like that, if it continues get me over there.

Yeh that is the least of my worries i get beaten up and pushid in thorn bushes and stuff stolen off me. My parents went to the head and he did not actually do lots :~(. Anyway how can i shut it down cus i dont want it to be around anymore.?

1) Change your e-mail and don't give it out
2) I have put up with bullying largley for about the last 6 years. And I'm now in year 8. And the teachers don't do nothing about it ; once (not that long ago) a teacher invited the whole science class to beat me up after class!

Learn to fight and kick the living sh!t out of them with your friends.---Well the teachers aren't doing anything...

yeah, take karate and start working out, then the bullys won't mess with you.....or else make some friends with older kids and they can take care of the bully's for you.

if you say you've forgotten ur password i swear they used to ask you a "secret question" like name of your animal or summit, try that and see if you can guess the answer! gd luck :)

Back
Top Bottom