Hooking stereo speakers to PC

Go look around at garage sales, flee markets, and pawn shops for a cheap old receiver. Then once you do that all you need is...

1 RCA to 1/8" extention cable (i don't know the metric size)
1 RCA splitter

a 1/8" connector is what your soundcard uses.

Or you can go buy an audigy 2 zs platinum and plug RCA straight into that bay thing.

For the record, I am not WRONG seeing as you can do what I said. I never said how good it will sound or how loud it will be. I just said it can be done. So before you claim I'm WRONG read carefully. Thanks for trying out but please try again next year.

you can increase the volume of small (<1.5W) speakers by rolling a magazine into a tube around the speaker to create something that looks like a bass port...

If your AMP fuse ever goes anybody, take them out WRAP TIN FOIL round them so that the 2 ends of the fuse are cnnected with the foil, this means your AMP or what eva has more POWER and if it an AMP it goes alot louder and not just that you will never need to buy a FUSE ever again.[/QUOTE]

That is the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wrap a fuse with tin foil it will make it louder? You think if you give it more amperage it will make it lounder NOT!!!!

Maybe more effiecent if the proper amperage is there amps are designed to work @ a certain Wattage at a certain amperage.

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WRAP YOUR FUSE IN TIN FOIL FUSES ARE THERE FOR A REASON TO CUT AMPERAGE IF SOMETHING GOES DEFECTIVE IN THE AMP IT IS TO TRIGGER THE FUSE TO BLOW WITH TINFOIL ON IT THEN NOTHING WILL STOP THE AMPERAGE FROM INCOMING............THEREFORE FLIRTING WITH DANGER AND AN ELECTRICAL FIRE WAITING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom