Homemade Fragbox... almost.

well the heatsink is about 4inches tall and the case is about 8inches so it should fit. It looks good to me. Are you planning on putting windows in it or anything?

ooo one other comment; instead of that psu, ge a nice modular one so you dont have cables stuffing up the case. you dont need an sli certified one, just a good one with alot of amps on the rails since you have some pow'ful parts.

The Amish Kid said:
well the heatsink is about 4inches tall and the case is about 8inches so it should fit. It looks good to me. Are you planning on putting windows in it or anything?
You mean side-panels, or the OS? Remember I'm just messing here... I probably won't get this config.

mr.monger said:
ooo one other comment; instead of that psu, ge a nice modular one so you dont have cables stuffing up the case. you dont need an sli certified one, just a good one with alot of amps on the rails since you have some pow'ful parts.
You've lost me.

He means something like this, you only plug in what you need:

17-104-154-02.JPG

MarxSoccer said:
He means something like this, you only plug in what you need:

17-104-154-02.JPG
Ah, that looks convenient. Thanks!

The Amish Kid said:
I mean side panels.
Man, you're taking this more seriously than I am! :p

I'm not really going to purchase it... I think. And if I did, I don't think I'd have much left in my wallet to have windows etched in.

Back
Top Bottom