Hmmm Problem

Well, I just did a system manager and tried to update the drivers and said there was nothing better then the ones I already got.

I was on a myspace website and tried to add a comment my internet stops working I get knocked off and have to restart. So, is my on-board card bad, and should I get the new card?

I was on myspace and then all of a sudden my connection was lost. So, could it be a network problem or a memory problem?

Need help!

Also, I don't got SP 2 installed for Windows XP but never had a problem with the network card without SP 2. So any suggestions of maybe a bad on-board card which I am using atm is on-board network card, should I try a pci slot network card

If you dont have a spare PCI card,

I suggest you call your ISP.. Have them run some tests on your line.

Next, Install a PCI network card then disable your onboard. If you still have trouble.

have someone else bring over a laptop or computer and see if they get knocked off.

BuzzStPoint said:
If you dont have a spare PCI card,

I suggest you call your ISP.. Have them run some tests on your line.

Next, Install a PCI network card then disable your onboard. If you still have trouble.

have someone else bring over a laptop or computer and see if they get knocked off.

Well this happened on my dad's line to at his house, and here at my moms.

same computer? If so..

Take a look at the programs you are running..
My cousing went through months of getting booted off the net.. But his router and cable modem was losing contact..

After I came over and looked at his system. I found that his yahoo booters were causing the problem.

So look at your system for programs that connect to the internet.

Next Yeah. I would go ahead and install the PCI card and see if the problem still exists.

Back
Top Bottom