High End Gaming Computer Setup

yeah you can tell by the color of his rep bar....:D:D:D

Yeah 1000w would be good for that system but honestly I would cut down those GPU's to 2 at most and that may be pushing it unless you have a 30" monitor and plan on maxing out crysis... If you are running a 24" or less there is no point whatsoever to have that many GPU's... I mean is there really a difference between 300 FPS and 500 FPS... It is such overkill for any game out there right now.. I mean look up some of the benchmarks for a single 280 and you will see that it pretty much crushes any games out right now so 2 will be a little overkill right now and three is just over doing it IMHO.... I'd save the extra money from that and get a SICK monitor that can handle even running the 2 280's for now....:D:D

You have a pretty sweet setup yourself, I'm working with a couple mod's to make a really good setup aswell as re-wiring my whole house for max performance. And I do plan on making a whole album for the whole job that were doing! Probably over a 100 pictures :p So I'll make a album on facebook or something if anyone has it or on MySpace or some webpage xD

Hey, don't go for the GTX 280. A Core 216 which is almost half the price of that card, performs nearly identical to it. You can save yourself a bunch of money and just replace two GTX 280's with two Core 216's.

well this post is rediculous..theres no point to ALOT of that stuff...save yourself some money..buy one gtx 295..not 3 gtx 280's..

just my opinion.

I would ditch the WD Green and get a 300 GB Raptor, or some some Spinpoints/ WD blacks in Raid 0

and a Large third drive for storage.

And as said before your PSU is overkill, a 1K watt PSU will do.

and You GPU config is unnecessary. get a 295

Back
Top Bottom