?hidden folders?

GreatHype

Daemon Poster
Hey everybody. I just made a desktop folder with all my IP adresses and router SSDD passwords and stuff private because I didnt want anyone else looking at it but now I cant find it I thought it would just make the contents invisible. So if anyone knows how to reverse that and would be willing to show their ultra wisdom that would be sweet.

Are you signed in on a different account? Because as far as I know, selecting the option to make a folder private just makes it so other account users can't view it only you can in the account that you selected to make it private in.

I made it private but that didnt do anything because I dont have a password on my user name. I only made it hidden.

Ok then go into the directory folder where you made it hidden. Go to Tools, Folder Options, click the view tab and if you look in the section below you will see an option saying "Hidden files and folders". Make that is selected to "Show hidden files and folders". Im not sure what else you can do if that doesn't work.

I tried it and it worked...so I guess since I know how to make it appear again I'll just keep it hidden for now. Thanks for the help dude.

Back
Top Bottom