Hi! Need a little help

jon the noob

In Runtime
Well, as my name implies im a total noobie to the computer world..

Where should i start! I want to learn to program different things, does anyone have any links for a TOTAL and COMPLETE beginner?

i tried a few and im still a little lost.... :confused: :(

i wouldnt recomend c++ to start with i tried to learn it and it svery difficult

I started out with scheme but it's a less known language but somewhat decent on beginners except for all the parenthesis. I'm still a beginner and Java is pretty easy and I've read that it's somewhat like C++ so I'd start with some basic java stuff. You should start out with object draw, it's basically an applet that runs in your browser. The only downside to that is that it's VERY hard to set up and install. Either way, I'd still go with java and read a few books and go from there.

If you are going to do Visual Basic, I reccomend Microst Visual Basic studio 6(7?). . . its a very good program. And to learn C++ you should learn C first. . . and thats programming, you could also go with web design languages like html, php, aspnet, etc.

i first learned q basic and it helped me learn others because it was a major building block for most others so just learn the basics in that one and it will help with almost all the others like c++ and v basic

Back
Top Bottom