Hi guys, Need Help,lol

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Well it started of today, I started downloading FRESH PRINCE OF BELL AIR 1+2+3+4 Seasons, its fully downloaded, now its a MPEG 4 vid, i need to compress it all to .AVI file, i only wont 1 just to see if it works.

If i open the folder and watch just 1 it lets me view it because i have DIVX, i started watching it and it all goes fuzzy, some of the vids are .avi and MPEG4 i do not understand, i need to convert MPEG 4 to .AVI and then i know it will play perfect because i had this trouble b4, i downloaded something called DVD SHRINK, i dont like it and i cant download it because i have used my trial up, is there any other software that lets me CODE MPEG4 to .AVI.

Plz

I use Dr.Divx, you can use the 15-day trial, and it works pretty well when I convert .VOB Dvd files into AVI, so im pretty sure it can do Mpeg-4.

Yeah that seems like a kewl program, though I haven't used it. These types of programs never cost that much either if you take the long term use of it.

cheers guys i had to do it the long way, lmao everytime i ask for help i manage to go away and work my way round it, lol, i used IMTOO to put it to .vob and then after that i used DVDzip to put it as .avi but it only does 3 mins because its a trial so i got a cd key for it lmao, i have it on DVD anyway lmao, i am still putting 100 comendy of fresh prince of bell air onto disk lol, here are all the fresh prince of bel air i downloaded.

It wont let me upload the last one sorry but there is somethere

hehe kewl, glad ya happy then.

At least we helped you to think to work around the problem :p So I'm happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom