Hi guys i would need some Help Building a new pc

Acoaco

Solid State Member
well its like this i have a really old pc cant play any new games everything is lagging i bought a new CPU cause my last one was overheating 24/7 but everything else is still shit so wanted to buy everything new just the CPU stays dont have that much money to spend xD
The Cpu is DualCore Intel Pentium E6700, its 775 socket so i search really hard to find a good motherboard and i think i found one but im still not sure so wanted to ask u guys what u think about everything im going to buy :)
-
MSI P45 C51 for the motherboard

MSI Global ? Mainboard - P45-C51

Evga GeForce GTX 650

Crucial Ballistix Sport DD3 8 GB (2x4)1333Mhz ram

Hitahchi Travelstar 5K750 750 GB, 5400 rpm, 8 MB, SATAII

thats kinda it would appreciate if u guys help me :) thanks

Those would work fine, but MSI is not known for there motherboards, go with the Asus p8z77-v (several versions- thunderbolt/deluxe) of your choice. Those are known for what it seems like you are trying to do. I have that currently and never had a problem. As with gpu- all you really need is the 560 ti. That would work perfect, and go SLI if you could- for the price of the 650.

first off: you REALLY need to start using dots/periods when you type.

why are you building a system on an old motherboard? you should go for a more modern motherboard, and to hell with that old CPU.
sell it or something. now that you are buying 4 pieces of hardware, i'll recommend building a complete new system instead of focusing on that old CPU.
if you really want to keep it, then keep using the old motherboard as well. your system will not be much faster if any at all by upgrading the motherboard. i'll say you are just wasting money by buying an outdated motherboard.

Thanks gonna find the Asus motherboard.
i dont have the money for a totaly new pc i checked only the new Cpu for the 1155 vga motherboard is 100 euro ++ if i stick with this i will probably be able to play any game that comes out on max setting for the low price of 250 euros :)

250 euros for all those 4 components?
the 650 cost at lest 130. so you have 120 left for Harddrive, Motherboard and RAM?

here is what i suggest if you can afford around 450 euro. it's a way better machine overall with a lager and faster harddrive as well.

core i3-3220 up to date budget CPU = 115 euro
a cheap socked 1155 motherboard to handle it = 95 euro
DDR3 RAM with 8GB and 1600mhz = 40euro
1TB 7200RPM harddrive Sata3 = 70euro
GTX 650 GPU = 130 euro.

if i had 400 euros to spend i would ofc Upgrade everything but cant really spend that much Max is 300 euros

motherboard - 50 - 80 euros
still searching for the perfect one has to be vga775 1333Mhz FSB atleast and 1333Mhz for dd3 Rams

Gtx 650 - 110 euros

Ram - 40 euros for 8 gb

Disc - 50 euros

CHEAP :)

i was thinking about new CPU and everything but checked the prices and saw its not possible would be nice to have everything new but what can i do when my Monthly Pay is 400 euros
....... SLOVENIA

the only thing that could save me is that its Xmass and new year soon maybe i get a bonus or something and they give me 500 euros or something they i think i may be able to spend 400 euros and Buy everything u said :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why you are on a budget with that monthly pay, considering you properly need most of it for foot and rent.
250 euro really isn't much when thinking about that it is used to buy 4 hardware components including a graphics card.
so i hope you get that bonus you are talking about. :)

isn't there a working motherboard with the LGA 775 socket in your old system you can use?
if not, does this one work out for ya?
Newegg.com - ASRock G41M-S3 LGA 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

i don't know if they ship to Slovenia, i don't use this site myself but it's the only good site i can think of that is not located in Denmark.

Omg thats Exactly what i was looking for Thanks u so much and its so cheap i cant Belive it lol :) thanks maybe i will be able to build my dream pc This year :)

just found it on a slovenian site so i wont have to wait 2 weeks for the delivery from ebay even more awesome it would seem Luck is waiting for me next year :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom