Hi folks I'm new with a question?

itsme20

Solid State Member
I went to the the Dell web site for some information, but from that point on every time I type in a site and it calls for my email address or any other information, a small window opens on my screen and offers that information that I can just click. I don't like having that information come up like because it now has my birthday, address, phone number,ect.ect.

does anybody know how do clear this info??

I would love your help on this issue, as I am not the only one who uses this computer

thanks

paul

unless u wanna hack the website and risk going to jail there is nothing u can do unless theres another way but i dont kno.

Are you saying this happens for every website u go to or just one. If it only one its probably just the websites cookies, you will need to clear the cookies, or delete that websites cookies. Hope thats what u need!

its every website, including this one. what happens is a small drop-down window opens with the previously typed info already there.

thanks for any help you can offer.

Paul

looks like someone clicked "save my information" or something like that. I know that if you have the google toolbar it will offer to save this info for you so you don't have to type it in next time, try clearing your browsers cache and see what that does

i don't think this is a spyware issue....in your web browser you can tell it to not remember passwords & info.

should be in options....saved passwords or something like that.

naw but hes sayin its for every page, another window opens up with stuff he just typed in it. so i dunno i doubt that is because of his settings.

tried spyware thing, no good. have tried all the google tool bar options but to no avail. I am stumped

Paul

I've used a internet cleaning tool called disc cleaner and that doesn't do it either???

Paul

Back
Top Bottom