Hexus GTX 480 review *leaked*

Well, they're most definitely all reference designs so they'll be identical. It just comes down to the resale value and the support the brand offers afterwards...

I'm gonna try to get a hold of someone's Vista HDD so I can run Vantage for a bit. I would really like to do more than Dx9 on a card of such high caliber. Also, I'm limited to 1440x900. I can go upstairs and bench at 1920x1080, also. I'm working on picking up a monitor, but the one I want is 300 and I want it to go on sale.
1920x1080 is good, I can do that res too, and I expect it's the resolution our two cards will be the most widely used at.

Also, Vantage is DX10 I think.

You probably should try to steer us away from Vantage anyway, the HD 5xxx cards rule over the 4xx cards there. :D

I'm really not about winning or losing here. I just want a good synop of how these cards can perform in various programs.

It would be like me telling Foothead to steer us away from SuperPI. His Phenom won't stand a chance. But that doesn't negate the fact that his Phenom and my Quad are still VERY close in performance.

I'll join in some benches... but my rig is so "outdated" that id end up getting pissed about being blown away lol.

Back
Top Bottom