Helpp!!!!

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
hi guys once again. I downloaded this abc client software and then went on http://www.suprnova.org the clicked search then searched for flight simualtor and i downloaded flight sim 2004 and it downloaded ok then put it to my desktop and opened the folder then what appeard is like the files there are about 6 and they had like window boxes on them which mean if you click on them it says open with and i need a zip to make me open them so i tryed winzip that dident work then i tryed winrar that dident work. what do i need sorry bout all the writing lol i just tryed everything.

I.m not sure maybe the file is corrupt!!!! I've used suprnova and downloaded some music, but i finished i couldn't play the music coz it was a wierd file!!!! I have a feeling there is another utility out there like winzip that we dont know about!!!

ok, it's possible that the file was corrupted. if it isn't & it is still in it's zipped state, you can do this.

check to see if the file ends in .zip .....if it does'nt change it by re-naming the file to end in .zip

then you should be able to open it by double clicking it. if it already ends in .zip then it might be password protected.(thus not letting windows explorer open it)

but i am leaning towards a corrupted file, or a incomplete zip.

cheers so i save it in as .zip, its named is file name lol.
then all i have to do is download winzip again.

Back
Top Bottom