Help with wireless card!!!

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
Okay, so my wireless usb adaptor is acting up. Whenever I am running Azureus, I cannot use either IE or Firefox to acess the internet. Also, my card will randomly disconnect from my network, and not even show that my network is running unless I restart my computer.

I tried calling tech support, but the peop there didn't even know that therer was a windows 98SE ("Do you mean windows 98"), and they just checked to see if my card drivers were installed and the card is working properly.

And BTW, I have the 2wire 802.11g usb adaptor.

Thanks,
Alex

Are you sure your connecting to your network, or may it be a neighbors, because if it might be out of range, then that would be the cause for its static connectivity.

xguynameddavex said:
Are you sure your connecting to your network, or may it be a neighbors, because if it might be out of range, then that would be the cause for its static connectivity.

no, I'm sure its mine, because I have gone into my router through an ethernet connection on another computer, and Named it, so I know which one is mine.

ok, trial and error.

Best idea would be to find out if it is the router, or your wireless adapter.

Try the adapter on another computer, and if it does the same thing, then there is your answer.

And if that is the case, if you make enough of a fuss about it to the manufacturer, they will provide you with a new one. Making a fuss about anything will get you anything, trust me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom