help what should i buy

im talking to him, but im not trying to be mean. i looked at all his other threads, and from what he wrote, hes going to be taking out his motherboard, replacing the cpu, new ram, new video card, and basically rebuilding his computer. i don't think he should be doing that himself if he has to ask these questions first like "can i change my socket"

yea you are right he probably does have little knowledge based on his other posts and i did have some one there with me the first time i ventured in, so my suggestion to immortal would be to get a friend with descent comp knowledge to help you out with this

yea

but if you dont have a friend that can help you, there usually are pc shops around you can go too and get some help, that second mobo and vid card link i gave you should be fine and you wont need new ram so that puts you at around 130 which isnt that bad for a new mobo and vid card

well my friends dad does know computers he works on computers at cornell college. one of his comps has a 900 dollar video card in it and intel dual core ultimate and another one of his has the same processor and 7.5 terras of hard drive

Back
Top Bottom