help what should i buy

ok well you should def find out what socket your cpu is before you buy new stuff. download pc wizard and it will tell you then you can look for a mobo. if the mobo supports your processor it should support you heatsink

no, you cant change the socket.

DUDE, I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU GET PROFESSIONAL HELP UPGRADING YOUR COMPUTER, AS JUDGING FROM YOUR POSTS, YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED AND SHOULDNT BE DIGGING IN A COMPUTER

no, you cant change the socket.

DUDE, I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU GET PROFESSIONAL HELP UPGRADING YOUR COMPUTER, AS JUDGING FROM YOUR POSTS, YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED AND SHOULDNT BE DIGGING IN A COMPUTER

are you talking to him or me? and thats not very nice, he's just very uninformed and is asking for help. the first time you opened up a comp did you know everything? this is how we all learn, through experience, also pro help can cost more money which he doesnt have on a 200 dollar budget

im talking to him, but im not trying to be mean. i looked at all his other threads, and from what he wrote, hes going to be taking out his motherboard, replacing the cpu, new ram, new video card, and basically rebuilding his computer. i don't think he should be doing that himself if he has to ask these questions first like "can i change my socket"

Back
Top Bottom