Help somethings wrong with my computer!

Back again! This time with another problem! So this started happening to me a couple days ago, it would happen about once per long gaming session or right as I was about to finish it. I was playing Skyrim and right as I was making my last saves to quit the game, my screen went black! I sat there for a few seconds thinking it'd come back on or the monitor just lost connection for a second. The sound was still playing then it shut off! Everything in my
Computer was running and nothing turned off except for the sound and monitor! I have a speaker system hooked up to my computer so I know it's not something with the monitor. I couldn't do anything so I had to hard reset the PC, after that I went back to playing my old childhood favourite game Runescape, After about a half an hour it happened again! I was clueless. So once again I hard rested my PC and here I am. I have a PC temperature checker which notifys me when something's getting too warm and I haven't gotten a single word from it saying anything about overheating. I'm completely lost and I've retreated back to here with my tail between my legs one more time to ask for help. Once again, my computer specs are:
CPU AMD FX4300 at 3.8GHz
Motherboard Asus M5A97 R2.0
Video Asus 260X 2GB DDR5 2 x DVI, HDMI and DP out
RAM 8GB DDR3
Hard Drive 1TB
DVD-RW, USB, Sound and Network Card
Power Supply Corsair 500w

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom