Help with some presentation software...??

Verbatim47

In Runtime
I currently am going to have to run a debate tournament at my school, and the thing is that I need some kind of presentation software for the results to be posted on a screen. But the thing is, I can't have someone down there inputting the results and making changes and having to close out of it and reopen it. I need to be able to make changes to a file and let it continuously update itself as I make the changes. Such as I save the file and it is automatically update over the network to another computer with the projector. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks!:D

P.S. the results will be posted on a projector screen and the file will need to be updated as it rolls around with the next results. Thanks

You could always use HTML (web coding) and then you could just update the data on your computer, and then the person at the other end would only have to refresh the page to show the new results.

My best advice is to google tournament software and take a look at what is out there, as there is software that is free all the way up to hundreds of dollars. But donut had a good idea if you know html.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom