Help with router

AMDpwnz0r

In Runtime
I have a linksys WRT54G V.6 and everytime i try to install it asks for a DNS number and a bunch of other stuff. Ive installed them before and it has never asked me for that. Anyways it always restarts my modem and i have problems connecting. Please help

I had trouble with my linksys router and I had the hardest time getting it to do anything. So I called tech support and they were very helpful. I'd recommend doing that, they solved my problem pretty quick and they're top notch.

AMDpwnz0r said:
I have a linksys WRT54G V.6 and everytime i try to install it asks for a DNS number and a bunch of other stuff. Ive installed them before and it has never asked me for that. Anyways it always restarts my modem and i have problems connecting. Please help
Are you using the setup cd that came with it? You will have to hard wire your pc to the router, then the router to your modem. Then run the setup cd and it will setup everything for you. Then you can disconnect and go wireless with it. I had no problems setting up mine, had my network up and running in 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom