Help Quickly!!!

lol, it isnt bottlenecking anything, i have used this mobo to play hellgate London before, even with higher settings. My whole pc is starting to crap out....... someone please help

some new instances

Hellgate not even lasting 15 mins

Fans are obnoxiously loud at start, and are louder they are louder than they were before at idle.

a lot more lag in online games such as runescape

stuff taking a little longer to load

http://www.ramprobe.com/?p=download

Thats the link to a newer memory tester.

Click to download the CD ROM ISO, if you have a CD burner, and have a program like Nero. Select in Nero (or whatever program you use), to burn an ISO file to disc, and select the image.

Or, if you only have for instance a floppy drive for this, download that option, insert a new floppy (and format it in My Computer, making sure it creates a bootable version), and drag it on.

Each way will give you a bootable version, that'll run before Windows boots up.

This will only occur however, if your BIOS is set to boot from the CDROM, or Floppy first, before the hard drive.

So, go into that by pressing DEL (or whichever button it says (usually at the bottom)), and make sure that on one of the menus, under Boot Priority, one of these is set first, and Save & Exit.

I found it pretty good, when mine were playing up :)

Go to your start menu > right click on My Computer > click Manage > Click on the + symbol in Event Viewer > select system

In the statistics information, look for your last system error and get all the details on the blue screen you occurred. If you can not find this information, try replicating the blue screen so we can track down what happened. In this instance, I'd say it's going to be related to your blue screen information, and the best way to solve it is getting the error information.

Send me a PM with what you find if you want.

Go to your start menu > right click on My Computer > click Manage > Click on the + symbol in Event Viewer > select system

In the statistics information, look for your last system error and get all the details on the blue screen you occurred. If you can not find this information, try replicating the blue screen so we can track down what happened. In this instance, I'd say it's going to be related to your blue screen information, and the best way to solve it is getting the error information.

Send me a PM with what you find if you want.

what would i find it as? i have a hell of a lot of warnings and errors..........

http://www.ramprobe.com/?p=download

Thats the link to a newer memory tester.

Click to download the CD ROM ISO, if you have a CD burner, and have a program like Nero. Select in Nero (or whatever program you use), to burn an ISO file to disc, and select the image.

Or, if you only have for instance a floppy drive for this, download that option, insert a new floppy (and format it in My Computer, making sure it creates a bootable version), and drag it on.

Each way will give you a bootable version, that'll run before Windows boots up.

This will only occur however, if your BIOS is set to boot from the CDROM, or Floppy first, before the hard drive.

So, go into that by pressing DEL (or whichever button it says (usually at the bottom)), and make sure that on one of the menus, under Boot Priority, one of these is set first, and Save & Exit.

I found it pretty good, when mine were playing up :)

ummmmm.............. what happens if i dont have a blank cd?

In this case, run Hellgate until you get the error and take down the information that comes up from the error. If your computer restarts before you get to take it down, IMMEDIATELY go into the event viewer again and take the most recent event information down.

lol, it isnt bottlenecking anything, i have used this mobo to play hellgate London before

keeping a 5 year old mobo and upgrading everything else is like keeping an inline 4 engine and just putting in a turbo, boring it out and putting a 6-speed in it.

no shit its probably still fast but why not a v8? or in this case a $60 mobo

keeping a 5 year old mobo and upgrading everything else is like keeping an inline 4 engine and just putting in a turbo, boring it out and putting a 6-speed in it.

no shit its probably still fast but why not a v8? or in this case a $60 mobo

Because not everyone has money they can dish out for new stuff whenever something goes wrong. What if it's something else? Then he would have just wasted time and money.

Once you eliminate the obvious what is left, no matter how absured, has to be the truth.
When's the last time you cleaned that thing? Sounds like an over heating issue to me.

Because not everyone has money they can dish out for new stuff whenever something goes wrong. What if it's something else? Then he would have just wasted time and money.

i think you can make alittle extra in 5 years to get an OK mobo.

he wouldnt have wasted time and money. he wouldve gotten something he already needed.

ok its not an over heating issue. the mobo isnt bottlenecking anything. I was just about to read this post when my PSU started making a weird rumbly sound. I put my hand on the back of it and it stopped noticing it went on again when i took my hand off. Is my power supply about to break also?

i just turned that pc off and i switched computers....... What the hell is wrong with this pc?

http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/INTEL/4006158R/4006158Rnv.shtml

that is my mobo btw

Back
Top Bottom