Help - Possible to create hotkey for this?

eapro said:
Is there a program I can use to create a hot key to disable/enable LAN?
Is it yours or the computer you use in your school/college, if it is, there's NO way we're going to condone this.

Unless the computer doesnt pick up the right policys, theres no way of doing it.

If your in college/school..

1. You wouldnt be able to download the program anyway most likely
2. The kids at our school flip their screeens sometimes, but I think thats cause by what I said, the policys not being picked up correct.
3. Only someone with admin rights can enable/disable hotkeys.

No, I have all control to this PC but it will be at another house (remote) after it's setup at my house.

I will then use a program like GoToMyPC to control the PC.

yea but if you control the computer and click the hotkey to disable lan, you will loose the connection lol

borat_sagdiyev said:
yea but if you control the computer and click the hotkey to disable lan, you will loose the connection lol

No because with programs like GoToMyPC and LogMeIn, they made it so that when you are in the remote PC, keyboard and mouse actions affect only the remote PC.

borat_sagdiyev said:
no i mean like if you disable lan on the remote pc, you wont be able to connect to it :)
Lol, borat's right, once you disable their connection, you won't be able to do anything with the PC anymore because it'll be disconnected from the internet...

Back
Top Bottom