Help with a poll??

NBA 2k9

BSOD
I need help. There was a poll on this website. So I embed the poll into my website but for some reason it isn't working. Could someone please help me?? What did I do wrong?? The poll showed up on my website but when I click on my answer and I click the submit button but nothing happens. Could someone help me? Thanks

The Poll is on this website http://www.bet.com/OnTV/BETShows/deal/deal_ya_heard.htm??Referrer={626141EB-9CF7-463E-92C7-6F31C8698895} Do you need the embed code for it?? cause I took it off of my website.

Yes BET allowed me to use the poll. cause one off my artist's is on the poll so I wanted to embed the poll but it dont work on my website??

Yes I have permission cause its for promotional use only!!!

Alright... But they can also sue you even if you see it as you "promoting" them.

But anyway..

I don't see any Embed box.. If you have permission you should have no problem contacting the Administrator and asking for a working off site embed:D

Why did you post a link that has a refer code at the end of it?
Something's not right here. If you're wanting help getting it on your site why didn't you post both url's instead of just Bet's?

Back
Top Bottom