Help Please

_omen

Solid State Member
Ok, heres my problem. I played BF2 quite faithfully for a good 2 months...then it decided one day to just stop running. I've been talking to EA for about a week and nothing they have suggested has worked.

I've tried un-installing and reinstalling about 4-5 times each time adding the patch right away. They have suggested updating the video driver (done) and then they suggested ending all programs that my user was running except for explorer and task manager...all to no avail.

The main problem is when I d-click on the icon it comes up with an error message saying the bf2.exe has commited an error and must terminate. So I try from My Computer and i get the auto-run box to come up but then when i click on play BF2 it (the drive) just spins for a bit then slows until it stops running.

I hope you guys can help me...its been kinda frustrating trying to get it to work and nothing seemes to help

Thanks

Try reformatting, and also try making sure the disk is clean and well. Borrow a friends and see if it works then.

Back
Top Bottom