Help With New Graphic Card Choice

jrsons601

Baseband Member
Im getting the 6800gt tomorrow... From what company should I get it from... I trust EVGA but i dont know if the temperatures will be alright sinse the evga version has a kind of dinky cooler.

THANKS A BUNCH,
CheeseJr

what other company that u say is good.... O and would I be more happy with a x800xl... ? Um I think Im getting it off new egg so what ever company u recomend i can find on there or online. THANKS

No i meant, what other companies can you get them in, as well as Evga?

Hmm, I'm not sure, but I think the 6800gt is infact better than the x800xl :)

Yeah, a good thing about BFG is that they come already pre-overclocked to push more out of the cards :p Though these can be pushed even further with something like Coolbits for Nvidia cards :)

At least if its pre-overclocked to there ratings, it has full lifetime guarantee that it won't fail :p

It should be alright for the time being. Its a good wattage, but the fact it has no name makes it a guessing game as to wheather it can do the voltages as it says it can, and give them solidly without sending spikes of power to your components.

If you can't afford it though, for the moment, i'd risk using that powersupply, but as soon as you can get one, buy one, okay? At least it seems stable enough to have ran your system so far, so I guess it should be alright for a little bit more,
though that card will take alot out of your PSU power

Back
Top Bottom