Help with new g-card and PSU

thanks guys
I want to get the MSI because it has way more software, but it's out of stock.
The MSI also has open GL 2.0, what is the difference between GL 1.5 and 2.0?
The MSI is out of stock right now, so I might just wait a week and see if they restock it.

"This card was ranked the highest of all 6600gt's at anandtech. The larger diameter fan which led to one of the quietest 6600's was a major factor. This could be particularly important if you intend to use this card in an SLI configuration (I am one the prices drop)."
-reviewer from leadtek card

Dishdog said:
Y didn't you wait a week so the prices were lower? O well hope you enjoy your card.
'
How are you so sure that the prices will drop? i doubt the drop will be that dramatic...

it's going to drop because a new card i coming out the geforce 7800. i'd say it will drop about $40-50.

Yeah, I think it'll drop quite a bit too, though not by a considerable amout that you should wait 5 days or so, but I don't think the 6600GT would have dropped that much anyway. The 6800 models would have dropped though.

As long as the card is enjoyed, whats wrong? :p

power supplies

Good decision on power supplies. Alot of people don't realize how important a good power supply is. They buy a cheap powmax one with crappy current measurements and their computer craps out on them or they damage a cpu or motherboard. In my opinion the power supply is one of the most important parts of system and an extra $40 is worth protecting you $1000 investment.

Back
Top Bottom