Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
Beta Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1
Default Help needed. DIY monitor stand

I am searching for a rotating tray that clicks into place at every degree. I'm trying to build a monitor stand that can rotate 90 degrees horizontally and then 30-45 degrees depth-wise.

I think this snaps into place every 90 degrees so this would rotate the monitor from horizontal to vertical.

This i know moves freely, but I need something that will stop in degrees. What would this be called?

Thanks in advance for any bits of information or links.
jon.wehrle is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0