Help with MS Office 2007

i was also thinking of trying the ms office beta. i don't currently have ms office or word now...if i try out the office beta, when the beta period is over do you think i would at least get to keep word?.... cause that's all i'm interested in getting anyways. i have wordperfect now, and don't like it. and i don't want open office either. (please, no "i can get it for you" type stuff either....not interested, thanks).

the ms site says this: "All 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 software has an expiration date of February 1, 2007. After expiration, 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 will continue to work in a reduced functionality mode that limits your options and operations."

but i am wondering if ms word will still work enough to be usefull....hmmm?

Sorry I hadn't posted back: I had a few problems with the PC.

Anyway, 'discard the new version and use the new version', lol :D

I meant 'discared the new version and use the old one', because people sent blank bodies as e-mails with the beta and so I wanted to stick with the reliable version. My e-mail is very important, see!

Anyway, I found just making Outlook 2007 'not available' did the trick. I love Office '07. It didn't hog any more ram than '03 when I checked. Live previews are cool, appearing instantly, and when I click away, the go away instantly! The GUI means my workflow is a lot quicker and my word processing is almost seamless! I love Office '07 and I want to buy it when the licence expires :)

Back
Top Bottom