Help me please :(

reodan92

Baseband Member
Ok so now i got it to load up to my desktop fine now, but i still have the problem of it being at a max of 800x600 resolution.

Start from the basic. Make sure the card is seated right, all cables connected to it aren't lose. Then download the drivers for it. Try that. If that doesn't work then some of the other guys here will give you further assistance.

I doubled check my pc and everything is in fine, all the cables are plugged in, i used the drivier from the cd they gave me but that didnt seem to help. When i try to change the resolution in the properties>Setting there isnt any options to change it or the color bit, also i dont see my moniter there anymore where it says moniter type. Do i have to install my moniter? On my last vieo card all i did was plug it in and it worked fine.

Ok,Go to the nVidia Website and download the Latest Drivers.If they dont work,Doubley Doubley make sure EVERYTHING Is Connect ok and that the card is seated right.If none of these work you might have to RMA it :(

P.s You dont need to install monitor.

A very good thing to do when something isn't detected right is to reset the BIOS. I had the same problem with another PC I had. Resetting the BIOS fixed it.

ok ty for your help everyone. Also yes i plugged in the six pin power adapter :), i also have a 500watt antec earthwatt. Im currently download the driver from the nvidia website.

Back
Top Bottom