Help Me I Only Have 2:30 Hours!!
---I just need the VA of any computer.---
If you have a laptop you might be able to dechiper this really easy.
I can't exactly take apart the college computer because that is against the computer policy. My homework assignment was this:
-Researching the Market for a UPS for Your Computer System-
For a computer system you can access, determine how much wattage output a UPS should have in the event of a total blackout, and estimate how long the UPS should sustain power. Research the market and report on the features and prices of a standby UPS and an inline UPS. Include the following information in your report:
1. Wattage supported
2. Length of time the power is sustained during total blackout
3. Line-conditioning features
4. AC backup present of not present for the inline UPS
5. Surge suppressor present or not present
6. Number of power outlets on the box, and other features
7. Written Guarantees
8. Brand name, model, vendor, and price of the device.
What I need is for someone to tell me the average VA of thier computer system.
I understand the math of multiplying the amperage of each device by the U.S. electric AC120V. Can't take apart the school comp though.
I understand I need 25% more VA output then what the computer is rated.
just need the VA.
Num, num, num. MMMMMM FRUIT!