Help me find a video card!

toole13

In Runtime
I would really appreciate it if someone could find a video card that could run Call of Duty 4 for PC for me. I ran a diagnostics test on my PC and it said my current video card wouldn't work. Everything else was sufficient. Thanks.

pci express 2.0, pci express, pci, which one?

sorry, ok so you have a ASUS Geforce 6200, so thats like agp interface

so yea...ur pretty limited there on the GeForce cards

What's your budget and as allendale said, what slot do you have? Judging by your system I assume you have either PCI Express X16 or AGP.

yeah i have AGP or PCI express
im willing to spend up to $100, if that's possible, and i guess i could go higher if there is nothing below that

Ya, that 8800 that allen linked to would be plenty to run COD4, that's the card I started with playing COD on, great card. It won't run newer games maxed, but it'll play them decently.

The problem you're going to run into is not your GPU, but your CPU. Newer games are going to rip that 3700 to shreds..

The problem you're going to run into is not your GPU, but your CPU. Newer games are going to rip that 3700 to shreds..

Yeah I was thinkin that.... I'll consider upgrading that. Thanks for the help with finding a card! If I get any more info I'll get back to you all.

Back
Top Bottom