Help MATCLI and Microsoft Network Password Box

dickibobboy

In Runtime
Hi when i turn on my computer and windows desktop appears on, two programs open up and then close it is called MATCLI and i was not doing that about a year ago(i meen it was not comming on) and it is doing my heding HELP!! me how to get it off, and before my desktop comes on a password box comes on saying ' please enter your network password for microsoft networking' and it has only done this scince i installed MSN and i want to get rid of it(i meen the box) :confused: :confused: :confused:

you could go to msconfig on run. You go to start run msconfig and uncheck msmgr. Or anything that you think could be related. Or delete the connection in your interenet connections. But in msconfig be careful not to uncheck something that you need. Cause it takes alot of work to get it back i'm not even sure how you could..

i dont know why my writing has gone like that. I still have the same problem the box comes up and says 'please enter your network password for microsoft networking' what i do is click cancel bit it annoys me when i start my computer up and i come back 5min later it is asking me for this and then it has to load up the desktop and start up. I Need it off. Thankx

Back
Top Bottom