HELP!!! I've Instead Everything In My New Case But Doesnt Turn On

NeMMeN

Baseband Member
HELP!!! I've Installed Everything In My New Case But Doesnt Turn On

Well I've But The Mobo And Everythings Connected And I Hit The Power Button And The Power Supply And The Processor Fan Turns On For Like 2 Secs And Then The Whole Thing Shuts Off.. And Come One Help Me Plz...

Make sure you have thermal paste on the CPU. This is usually what happens when not enough, or too much is on the CPU.

Ok... calm down... first off, check all connections. Check the power supply connections, double check, make sure the ram is correctly inserted in the pins (correctly placed too), make sure your hd is all connected with the right connections in the right place. Then, check the cpu if you can, make sure it is correctly placed, with thermal paste and the heatsink properly applied. go through all the connections to a computer. What are the specs, just in case. It's obviously the POST having issues. Something isn't inserted right. Most common error that I see is that the HD connections are bad... check everything though...

Well Wat I Did Was Just Move The Mobo With The CPU Attached To The New Case And Connected All The Wires But All It Does Is Turn On For Like 2 Secs And Turn Off....

Back
Top Bottom