Help (Issues with watching video)

Mitesh

BSOD
I have recently finished building a computer (very fast!!!) (pentium 4 3.0Ghz HT yeh I know pentium are not that great. Anyway I also bought a Powercolor X800 256Mb for £240 off overclockers.co.uk, however I am trying to use the video in and connect a freeview device called Nokia Media master freeview which works fine on my TV.

I am using a cyberlink software the name of which I cannot remeber at the present time.
However when I connect it via S-video, it does not give a good image (almost no image), however when I connect it via composite video out from the nokia I get an image.

However in realtime view I get a good quality image however the image moves up and down the screen continuously.
If I click on a different selection I cannot remember what, but it is not realtime because suppose someone on the screen says 'hello' then about a minute later I hear it. However in this view the screen does not move up and down it stays still.
I checked it is on PAL (I live in the UK) and remember the LCD screen is connected via DVI. The screen is the IIyama ProLite E435S-B.

HELP:)

Actually pentiums are good for what they do. They might not beas good at games, though they kill when it comes to video encoding, especially with HT technology and when it comes to mulitasking.

Hmm... I thought it would be about the PAL and NTSC switch but I kept reading and realised its not since you tried it.
What exactly are you trying to do?
Is it some kind of video recording device where you want to place movies from it onto the pc?

I'll try and help, though this isn't usually my specialty :)

Back
Top Bottom