Help with the info on gaming laptops

Yes, and then some.
...Ummm some? Are you talking about in terms of the quality of the game I have provided?

Regardless, can you think of other better gaming laptop that will definitely work for the game I've provided? Few examples would be appreciated.

he means, it will play that game great and will still have quite a bit of overhead room for other apps.

he means, it will play that gram great and will still have quite a bit of overhead room for other apps.

I have this thing about getting too excited about computers. It's quite sad actually. But, most of the people here share my "enthusiasm."

That's a great notebook, but if you're looking for the best possible performance within your budget, you should definitely turn to a desktop instead.

What are you planning to do with this notebook besides gaming?

That's a great notebook, but if you're looking for the best possible performance within your budget, you should definitely turn to a desktop instead.

What are you planning to do with this notebook besides gaming?
Thanks to all who have replied to this thread.

And 01001010, the reason I'm looking toward to this laptop is because I just bought a new PC game called Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock. But, my desktop don't have good video card, and same thing with my current laptop, so I was looking toward to this new laptop (I am going to U.S. Navy soon anyways, and when I have free time off, I will try to buy the laptop, and also use it for other useful purposes).

Back
Top Bottom