Help Im lagging :(

Just to be safe, download RealTemp to see if your temps are ok. Is this only Internet related? Or do you also get a freeze when like using Microsoft Word?

If Internet only, check your routers setting. Reset it if you can, if its wireless be sure you know the log in back :)

Can you think of anything that you did prior to this happening? Like what softwares did you install if any a day prior to this.

Hi again ive tried updating my drivers now and that didnt work I got the thermaltemp program and it said my thing was ok on everything lol.I went offline and worked on some typing and that lagged out so at this point i think im giving up ill probably just throw this piece of junk out the window...TY so much for your time and help fellas i really appreciate all the responses i got.Not like arenajunkies where i only got 1 responses on a thread lol:D

Hi again ive tried updating my drivers now and that didnt work I got the thermaltemp program and it said my thing was ok on everything lol.I went offline and worked on some typing and that lagged out so at this point i think im giving up ill probably just throw this piece of junk out the window...TY so much for your time and help fellas i really appreciate all the responses i got.Not like arenajunkies where i only got 1 responses on a thread lol:D

Well your PC does look very outdated. If you have some money saved up you might as well just "throw this piece of junk out the window" and get a new one :) But then again, if I would be throwing away my PC's every time I had a problem with it, I would of been bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom