help here

Juice1

Fully Optimized
i just got this case
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1901962&Sku=TC3J-4050
and a used p4 and asus mobo
im not sure what the mobo what it is exactly but i know its asus
so i took everything out of my old computer (except the mobo and processor) and put it into the new mobo. im done and everything i plug it in and press the power button. the computer just sits there. the only response i get is the case flickering lights. the left bubble light just flickers on and off but the right one dont flicker.

so i decided theres either something wrong with the cpu or the mobo,or my hard drive doesnt want to work with the new hardware. so what i did was put the processor into another comp. it works fine except...

the processor says p4 2.40ghz but it only comes out to be 1.20ghz when i look in the system thing. i put the processor from the other comp into my new comp. still does the same thing just sits there. so is it my mobo or is it just the software hardware not working together?

otherwise i have to get microsoft and get my key back so i can reinstall vista

ok i need to figure out how to get my hard drive to recognize the new hardware and still work.. and i need to figure out whats wrong with my processor it says 1.2 but its 2.4

Make sure all the connections are made, did you connect a power cord from your power supply to your hard drive?

Back
Top Bottom