Help help help.. i have lost all video and need to fix it

jakehenly

Beta member
i have an amd dual core processor on an asus A8N sli premium motherboard running 2 gigs of memory.. i installed my video card last week and things worked great then i installed a huppauge tv tuner card and my computer started acting funny.. when i would wake up in the morning the light on my monitor would just blink at me like it was in stand by mode.. and i would have to completly shut down the computer and restart it two seconds later.. then it would work fine.. so i shut down my computer before i went to work on sunday and when i got home 12 hours later i pushed the power button and the computer boots up normally on its own but the monitor is just black.. and the moniter light just blinks at me.. i thought it might be my video card so i pulled it out and put it in another computer it it worked fine.. so i put it back in my computer and reomved the tv tuner card.. it still wont give me any response through my monitor.. anayone have any ideas???:(

if you can, turn it off and take out all the sticks of RAM. If you use speakers, make sure they are plugged in to the motherboard. Turn your motherboard on for about 30 seconds, and then ill have some questions for you :)

done that. and it says memory test fail.. i tried clearing the cmos and that has done nothing as well

Back
Top Bottom