Help help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think is my problem and how I can fix it?:confused:Can I go to your house with my computer?:D :)
It could be a single component that isnt on XP64s HCL. Maybe try stripping out the machine to the bare minimum, and install the OS then. Once its installed, you can fit the components back. This sometimes gets around installation problems. Oh and feel free to pop over lol:)

How can I delate the formating i did in the hdd ?:confused: I mean how do I reset it? :confused: Can I do that instaling the hdd in another computer?That would solve the problem because i stripped the comp and put it together,and still the same crap. The problem is in the hdd and i can't get inside.I need to delate what is inside the hdd :confused:

A clean install is where you wipe your HDD and install the OS back on, a repair install is where you copy over your current OS so in theory leaving all your programs intact (doesnt always work tho). You can format the HDD from your XP CD, heres some instructions. If your gonna do a clean install, then backup anything on your pc that you need, as its all gone once you format the HDD.
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/cleanxpinstall.html

Hey I have an idea.How can I disable the sata from the bios? I know I can cause i did that one time but I don't remember:rolleyes: how I changed the bios:eek:

The problem is the computer doesn't want to boot from the cd:mad: .It just go to the Hdd and starts to run the OS.:eek:

First, can you do me a favor and watch the language a bit here. I can understand your angry that your comptuer isn't working, but all of that just isn't neccisrary. And please don't tripple post. There is an edit button to just add things that you forgot/want to add.

In BIOS, you can change the boot order. This is usually done in one of two places. Either "Advanced Chipset" or "Boot". Make sure the CD/DVD drive is above the Hard drive.

To boot off of a windows CD that already has windows installed, just keep pressing a key (like the space bar) durring POST. If this doesn't work, and you have a second CD/DVD player, put the CD in the other drive and repeat.

Lessen for you. Don't mess with me. Banned.

No point in keeping this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom