I need some major help. I want to just build my own computer. Here's what I want out of a computer:
- Must clock above 2.8GHz.
- Needs to have proper cooling. (See cooling section.)
- Can be either AMD or Intel.
- Different cores allowed. I don't have a preference. As long as the job is done, I'm fine.
- Only Windows Vista. (I love it!)
- 4 or more USB slots.
- Graphics card really won't matter since I plan to include a dedicated card.
- Should have enough slots for 3 or more accessories. (modem, soundboard, etc.)
- 3 or more slots for RAM.
- 500GB or more.
- Should be able to render waay over 1,000,000 polygons.
- 2GB or more of RAM
- Capable with motherboard.
- Well done cooling system.
- CUDA is not important. Again, if it gets the job done, I'm fine.
- No manufacture preference. (Too much of a rookie to have one.)
- Duel monitor isn't important, for I won't have duel monitors.
- Enough to power computer efficiently.
- Good cooling.
- Sleeves for cables please.
- Can support about 2-3 drives.
- DVD and CD please.
- Must be able to burn discs.
- Rip audio too.
- Multi-disc ability not necessary.
- I don't care about flash. Give me a black box for what I care.
- Must be able to hold variety of motherboards or whatever is suggested.
- Must be wide enough to let air flow freely.
- Should be able to cool a computer with high Wattage.
- Being able to support my feet at times is a plus. (
- Liquid if necessary.
- Just keep it cool, and I'm like this --->
This computer will be around flammable vapors. Nothing to the extreme of gasoline, but enough to give a severe warning on the label about having proper venting... which I don't necessarily have. I just don't want a big BOOOM!
Don't worry about accessories, I'm knowledgeable with that.
I'm sorry for nagging all this "needs" and "wants", but if someone could help me out with each component, I will give you an imaginary gold star.